We are here for you
We have tried to answer all the important questions about our services, offers and general knowledge about chiropractic. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us or call us directly on +49 (0)30 62975155 and we will be happy to help you.
Chiropractic, Sports Chiropractic
- Initial treatment (anamnesis, detailed conversation, first examination, first treatment) - 40 min - € 110 - 150
- Follow-up treatment (conversation, examination, treatment) - 20 min - 75 - 105 €
- Initial treatment (anamnesis, detailed conversation, first examination, first treatment) - 60 min - € 125 - 155
- Follow-up treatment (conversation, examination, treatment) - 30 min - 90 - 105 €
Chiropractic for infants/ children (0-16years)
- Initial treatment (anamnesis, detailed conversation, first examination, first treatment) - 40 min - 90 - 150 €
- Follow-up treatment (conversation, examination, treatment) - 20 min - 60 - 105 €
- Movement analysis + initial training - 90 min - 145 - 155 €
- Sports therapy - 45 min - 75 - 85 €
Massage therapy / medical massage
- Massage treatment - 30 min - 50 - 60 €
- Massage treatment - 60 min - 95 - 125 €
Stretching Analysis + Technique
- Individual training - 60 min - 100 €*
- Individual Training - 10er Card - 10 x 60 min - 900 €*
- Massage - 30 min - 50 €*
- Massage - 60 min - 95 €*
- Massage - 90 min - 140 €*
- Massage - 10er Card - 10 x 60 min - 900 €*
You can pay for your treatment on the day of treatment in cash or by EC card.
* All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 20:00
Sat 08:00 - 14:00
The ChiroHouse is a private practice. All treatments are private services. Private health insurance companies usually cover the costs. Otherwise, the treatments can be billed as non-medical practitioner services. Alternative practitioner services are not included in the standard benefits of statutory health insurance funds. Some statutory health insurances reimburse or subsidise non-medical practitioner services. We bill according to the fee schedule for alternative practitioners (GeBüH). Some health insurance companies also cover our treatments as osteopathic services. Please enquire with your health insurance company or at our reception.
The ChiroHouse is an appointment practice, i.e. appointments are made by appointment only.
With our online appointment booking system, you can book appointments yourself and around the clock.
We are also happy to accept your appointment request by telephone: +49 (0) 30 62975155 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org +49 (0) 30 62975155 or by e-mail.
Our opening hours: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 19:00
All procedures at the ChiroHouse are coordinated. Every therapist takes time for you. This means that there are no additional waiting times.
If you are unable to attend a booked online appointment, cancel it at least 24 hours in advance via the online booking system or let us know by email or phone.
Otherwise we will have to charge you the full amount.
At the ChiroHouse, you are the centre of attention. So that you do not have to wait long, please come to the practice a quarter of an hour before your scheduled treatment appointment. In a relaxed atmosphere, you can then fill in any forms at or hand in findings from previous treatments. These are, for example, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans or similar images. In order to protect the environment, we ask you to bring a towel for the treatment. Please remember to bring suitable underwear or your clothes for training.
In a nutshell:
- Arrive at the practice 15 minutes before your appointment
- Bring X-ray, MRI, CT images with you
- Bring a towel
- matching underwear
- Clothing for training
The initial treatment lasts up to 60 minutes, for subsequent treatments you should expect a duration of approx. 20-30 minutes.
To protect the health of all of us and slow down the spread of COVID -19, we have taken special measures at our ChiroHouse practice.
- Contact-free: we treat you in two separate treatment rooms so that you do not come into contact with other patients
- No waiting in the waiting room: you go directly to a treatment room
- Disinfection: Surfaces of the couches, surfaces and door handles etc. are disinfected after each patient and we provide disinfectant at the reception.
- If possible, come without an escort.
- Please wear a protective mask if possible.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the practice.
- We ask for your understanding that we currently refrain from shaking hands for your and our protection.
- If possible, please keep 2m away from people with respiratory problems.
- Please pay by EC or credit card if possible.
- you have a cough, fever or other cold symptoms,
- you have had contact with a person who has or has had such symptoms or who has been tested for the virus, or
- you have been in a risk area.
- If you are chronically ill or immunocompromised.
- We strongly recommend that people over the age of 70 only come to us in an emergency.
We thank you for your trust, stay healthy!
Your ChiroHouse Team
In the acute phase, the chiropractor treats the cause of pain, minimises discomfort and restores mobility in the joint and nervous system. The training phase serves to restore and improve the function of the movement system and to strengthen all structures. In the prevention phase, the team activates the musculature, releases tension and stabilises posture.
Effective and beneficial: chiropractic releases joint blockages and promotes self-healing
Anticipatory and preventive: muscle activation for lasting health
Loosening and soothing: Targeted massage loosens adhesions and relaxes muscles
Our range of treatments is broad: We also offer special therapies for the musculoskeletal system for pregnant women, newborns, children, professional athletes and chronic pain patients.
Mother and child
Gentle and pain-free: with special chiropractic for a successful start to life together
Professional and custom-fit: experts offer all-round care for competitive athletes
With a clear concept: Chiropractic frees the body from chronic pain
Chiropractic is an effective and safe treatment and therefore suitable for all ages.
- Back pain
- Neck pain or stiff neck
- Knee pain
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Hip pain
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Arm pain
- Leg pain
- Mouse elbow/tennis elbow/golf elbow
- Wrist pain
- Foot pain (non-specific, hallux valgus, heel spur, hammertoes, splayfoot, other foot pain)
- Shoulder complaints
- Herniated disc
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (CMD)
- Spinal canal stenosis
- Chest pain
- Pelvic obliquity
- Baby colic
- Pregnancy: Pain during pregnancy
- Joint blockages in babies: Restricted head movement? Flattened head? Cry baby?
- Three-month colic
- ISG syndrome
- and other symptoms
Chiropractors palpate compressed nerves and restore the free flow of information from your nervous system to all organs with short rapid impulses.
Misalignments of the joints or fixations of the spine have often existed for years. Pain and tense muscles are the result. Our team at the ChiroHouse combines chiropractic with sports therapy and massage practices. In the three stages of treatment - acute phase, training and prevention - all procedures are holistically intertwined. The aim of the multi-stage therapy: to eliminate acute causes of pain and support the functional self-healing of the body so that illnesses do not arise in the first place.
Chiropractic in general
Unlike chiropractors and chiropractic therapists, chiropractors have completed a four- to six-year chiropractic degree at a university or private college. The accredited training is carried out according to uniform, international standards. Unlike in many European countries, the profession of "chiropractor" has not yet been recognised as an independent medical profession in Germany.
Our practising chiropractors hold the following academic degrees: Doctor of Chiropractic, Master of Neuroscience, International Sports Chiropractic, Master of Chiropractic, Master in Paediatric Musculoskeletal Health, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Chiropractic.
Chiropractors palpate compressed nerves and restore the free flow of information from your nervous system to all organs with short, rapid pulses. Chiropractic is an effective and safe treatment and therefore suitable for babies, toddlers and adults.
Misalignments of the joints or fixations of the spine have often existed for years. Pain and tense muscles are the result. Our team at the ChiroHouse combines chiropractic with sports therapy and massage practices.
In the three stages of treatment - acute phase, prevention and training - all of our methods are holistically intertwined. The aim of the multi-stage therapy: to eliminate acute causes of pain and support the functional self-healing of the body so that diseases do not develop in the first place.
No, chiropractic is basically not painful. Only in some places where you are already suffering from acute pain can it be a little uncomfortable - but never painful!
No, in chiropractic the adjustment is made via targeted impulses within the normal range of motion. Only one impulse at a time on exactly one subluxation. Ligaments and muscles cannot be overstretched.
This varies greatly and depends on the nature of the complaints. Acute complaints may improve after just one or a few treatments, while chronic conditions usually require more time and treatment appointments. As soon as there is an improvement in the condition, the treatment intervals are extended.